What to Bring to Caron Treatment
Upon admission to a drug rehab or alcohol treatment program at Caron Texas, patients will be asked to check-in their belongings.
A Caron Texas Admissions Associate will then examine those items to make sure the patient has only brought the appropriate items with them for their treatment stay.
The following is a condensed list of items which have been approved to bring to the Caron Texas treatment facility:
- A maximum of 2 suitcases with clothing – It is recommended that patients bring comfortable clothes and shoes for one week. On-site laundry facilities and laundry supplies are available for patient use.
- Alcohol free toiletries – This includes shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shaving articles, hairdryer, etc.
- A Photo ID – driver’s license, passport or work ID
- Medical insurance cards
- Prescribed medications
- A list of all medications, dosages and any known allergies to medications
- Spending money – Patients can use this money for vending machines, laundry, and the Caron Texas store.
- Writing materials for note taking during lectures and also for treatment group work.
Please keep in mind that this list is only a condensed list of the items that patients should bring with them to the Caron Texas rehab treatment facility. The Caron Admission Specialist will provide a more detailed list of important items to bring as well as a list of prohibited items. Your Admissions Specialist can answer questions regarding the detailed item list and any other questions you may have about the addiction treatment programs at Caron Texas.